- An independent, non-denominational class environment, with curriculum based on the teachings of Scripture and Christian values
- Full day toddler program, preschool, and kindergarten
- State approved elementary program (K-8), as long as teaching of Scripture and Christian values are not jeopardized
- High school program with small classes
- High school students prepared through high level courses
- High school students accepted at numerous colleges
- Full-time toddler program and preschool ages 2 and up
4-day academic program from 7:45-3:00
- After-school daycare program from 3:00-4:00
- Yearly achievement tests given to show students academic progress and success of curriculum
- PSAT and SAT preparation given to high school students
- Art and computer programs
- Foreign languages for grades 7-12
- Athletics program – CMCA belongs to the Maine Christian Schools Sports League, which is currently offering co-ed soccer, as well as boys and girls basketball. We participate in this league when we have the coaches and players available to do so. Our teams, coaches, and spectators are to be a light in the community.
- All programs are subject to change, depending upon staffing conditions and the school’s needs.