Central Maine Christian Academy is an independent, nondenominational school. CMCA’s educational philosophy is to help students learn more about themselves and God’s created world. This is done by providing opportunities for students to confess Christ as Lord and Savior and by helping students develop a Christian worldview by integrating life and all studies with the Bible. Curriculum includes: Abeka, ACSI, Bob Jones, Positive Action for Christ, etc.
Each member of CMCA’s staff is a dedicated Christian, committed to Christian Education. All desire to assist parents in teaching their children and believe each child to be a gift from God, nurtured for Him.
"Teach a child to choose the right path..." ~ Proverbs 22:6
Central Maine Christian Academy Offers
- An independent, nondenominational class environment
- Full day preschool and kindergarten
- State approved elementary program (K-8)
- High school program with small classes
- High school students prepared through high level courses
- High school students accepted at numerous colleges.
- Full-time daycare program ages 2 and up
- 4-day academic program from 7:45-3:00
- After-school daycare program
- Yearly achievement tests given to show students academic progress and success of curriculum
- PSAT and SAT preparation given to high school students
- Athletics program
- Art and computer programs
- Foreign languages for grades 7-12.
(Hover your mouse over these to pause them)
Notice Of Nondiscriminatory Policy: The Central Maine Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.